Zhenzhong Chen received the B.Eng. degree from Huazhong University of Science and Technology and the Ph.D. degree from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, both in electrical engineering. He is currently a Professor at Wuhan University (WHU). His current research interests include image and video processing and analysis, computational vision and human-computer interaction, multimedia data mining, photogrammetry and remote sensing, etc. He has been a VQEG board member and Immersive Media Working Group Co-Chair, a Selection Committee Member of ITU Young Innovators Challenges, an Associate Editor of IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP), IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (TCSVT), Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIST), Journal of Visual Communication and Image Representation, and Editor of IEEE IoT Newsletters. He was a recipient of the CUHK Young Scholars Dissertation Award, the CUHK Faculty of Engineering Outstanding Ph.D. Thesis Award, Microsoft Fellowship, etc. He is an IEEE senior member.
(: undergraduate student; : postgraduate student; : intern/visiting student)
- Xianhang Cheng, Zhenzhong Chen: Multiple Video Frame Interpolation via Enhanced Deformable Separable Convolution. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, in press. https://arxiv.org/abs/2006.08070
- Nannan Li, Zhenzhong Chen: Towards Visual Distortion in Black-Box Attacks. Toward Visual Distortion in Black-Box Attacks. IEEE Trans. Image Process. 30: 6156-6167 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1109/TIP.2021.3092822..
- Wanjie Sun, Zhenzhong Chen, Feng Wu: Visual Scanpath Prediction using IOR-ROI Recurrent Mixture Density Network. IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell. 43(6): 2101-2118 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1109/TPAMI.2019.2956930
- Yaochen Zhu, Zhenzhong Chen, Feng Wu: Affective Video Content Analysis via Multimodal Deep Quality Embedding Network. IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing, in press.
- Feiyang Liu, Zhenzhong Chen:
Multi-Objective Optimization of Quality in VVC Rate Control for Low-Delay Video Coding. IEEE Trans. Image Process. 30: 4706-4718 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1109/TIP.2021.3072225..
- Aoqi Li, Jeremy M. Wolfe, Zhenzhong Chen: Implicitly and explicitly encoded features can guide attention in free-viewing. Journal of Vision, Vol.20, 8(2020).
- Zhenzhong Chen, Wei Wu: Asymmetric Foveated Just-Noticeable-Difference Model for Images with Visual Field Inhomogeneities. IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Technol. 30(11): 4064-4074 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1109/TCSVT.2019.2952675
- Zhenzhong Chen, Xiang Pan: An Optimized Rate Control for Low-delay H.265/HEVC. IEEE Trans. Image Processing, 28(9): 4541-4552 (2019).
- Li Mi, Zhenzhong Chen: Hierarchical Graph Attention Network for Visual Relationship Detection. CVPR 2020.
- Jiayi Xie, Yaochen Zhu, Zhibin Zhang, Jian Peng, Jing Yi, Yaosi Hu, Hongyi Liu, Zhenzhong Chen: A Multimodal Variational Encoder-Decoder Framework for Micro-video Popularity Prediction. WWW 2020. (Short Paper)